Monday 28 March 2011

Two phase tornado - double dip recession and a call to holiness

Visions of whirlwinds/tornado (7 September 2008 @ H4G in Sydenham)

In September 2008 I had a two part vision of whirlwinds/tornado's and believe this is linked into a warning of a two phase recession/economic meltdown.

Last week however received an email about a prophecy given in 1987 given by a David Minor and the words resonated in my spirit and ties in with what I believe is a call to holiness.  Using a saying from Bob Sorge - holiness being our proximity to the throne of grace.  The more time we spend in the prescence of God, the more we are radiated with HIS holiness.


The two visions and the word from David Minor are below.

Clear expanse of farmland, very open and in full harvest (bright skies, warm etc), a post-card picture of peace and tranquillity.  Looking up I saw coming towards me a tornado - immense and travelling at great speed.  The tornado almost appeared to be odd shape as the base of the tornado seemed disproportionate in size to the funnel at the top.  The base covered a huge expanse of space.  I did not have a sense of fear.

About an hour later:

The whole of the above seemed to pop back into vision - but as I watched the sky turned ominous - almost as if very thick, black thunder clouds were gathering and the sky felt heavy overhead. The tornado was still moving at great speed but as it came under the dark tumultuous sky - the sky opened and the top of the tornado (flume/funnel) appeared to be pulled into this portal which at this time looked more like an opening into space than just a gap in the clouds.


All the debris that the tornado had picked up along it's path and was swirling around inside the "flume" seemed to be sucked further up the funnel and taken out into this opening in the sky.  My entire focus was on the funnel of the tornado and this opening into space as the tornado appeared to just hover beneath this opening - somehow connected to it.
 
I was led to Isaiah 17 which speaks about whirlwinds   (10 -11And why? Because you have forgotten God-Your-Salvation, nor remembered your Rock-of-Refuge.) 

TURN YOUR FACE into THE WIND (David Minor, 1987)

The FIRST WIND: The Spirit of God would say to you that the wind of the Holy Spirit is blowing through the land. The Church, however, is incapable of fully recognising this Wind. Just as the people in your nation give names to hurricanes, so I have put My name on this Wind. This Wind shall be named Holiness Unto the Lord. Because of a lack of understanding some of My people will try to find shelter from the Wind, but in so doing, they shall miss My work. For this wind has been sent to blow through every institution that has been raised in My Name. (see also blog from 13 May 2010 http://deepuntodeep-joy.blogspot.com/2010/05/spirit-of-truth.html)

In those institutions that have substituted their name for Mine, they shall fall by the impact of My Wind. Those institutions shall fall like cardboard shacks in a gale. Ministries that have not walked in uprightness before Me shall be broken and fall. This is My Wind.

For this reason, man will be tempted to brand this as a work of Satan, but do not be misled. This is My Wind. I cannot tolerate My Church in its present form, nor will I tolerate it. Ministries and organisations will shake and fall in the face of this Wind, and even though some will seek to hide from the Wind, they shall not escape.

It shall blow against your lives, and all around you will appear to be crumbling and so it shall. But never forget this is My Wind, saith the Lord. With tornado force it will come and appear to leave devastation, but the word of the Lord comes and says, “Turn your face into the wind and let it blow”. For only that which is not of Me shall be devastated. You must see this as necessary.

A SECOND WIND: Be not dismayed. For after this My Wind shall blow afresh. Have you not read how My breath blew on the valley of dry bones? So it shall breathe on you. This Wind will come in equal force to the first Wind. This Wind too will have a name. It shall be called “The Kingdom of God”. It shall bring My government and order.

Along with that it shall bring My power. The supernatural shall come in that Wind. The world will laugh at you because of the devastation of that first Wind, but they will laugh no more. For this Wind will come with force and power that will produce the miraculous among My people and the fear of God shall fall on the nation.

My people will be willing in the day of My power, saith the Lord. In My first Wind that is upon you now, I will blow out pride, lust, greed, competition, and jealousy, and you will feel devastated, but haven’t you read, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven”? So out of your poverty of spirit I will establish My Kingdom. Have you not read, “The Kingdom of God
is in the Holy Spirit”? So by My Spirit, My Kingdom will be established and made manifest.

Know this also, there will be those who shall seek to hide from this present Wind and they will try to flow with the second wind. But again, they will be blown away by it. Only those who have turned their faces into the present wind shall be allowed to be propelled by the second wind.

You have longed for revival and a return of the miraculous and the supernatural. You and your generation shall see it, but it shall only come by My process, saith the Lord. The Church of this nation cannot contain My power in its present form. But as it turns to the Wind Of Holiness of God, it shall be purged and changed to contain My glory. This is judgement that has begun
at the House of God but it is not the end. When the second Wind has come and brought in My harvest, then shall the end come.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.