Monday 16 August 2010

Hand-picked family

Word given to FHCC by Alison (Summer 2010) 

“You are a people, a family that has been hand-picked and chosen by God to be here. You are necessary to the body and to each other.  As in most families, not everyone will see eye to eye, but don’t become isolated, don’t walk away when you have problems. Where there are two or more gathered in prayer, there is strength and unity. In isolation you are an easy target, but shielded by prayer and love, you are a force to be reckoned with. Don’t give up and don’t give in, you are going to see brighter days.
Love one another as I have loved you. As the Father loves me, He also loves you. Do not be ashamed or embarrassed to say my name or to speak of what I have done for you. My love is in your heart and I want you to share your heart with those who do not know me.
I have risen from the grave for you and for every single person you come into contact with. That same power that resurrected me is also in you. You have the same power and authority that I have because I have given it to you. It is to be used for my glory, for the preparation of my return, and for the gathering of my Beloved.

You are my ears, you are my eyes, you are my mouth and my hands. Go and show them who I am. Be not ashamed of me.  If you do not feel able or equipped, seek me and you will find gifts of abundance waiting for you. Will you seek me as I desire? I laid my life down for you, will you lay your life down for me? Will you choose my way over your way?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.